Happy Wednesday, everyone! Last night I had way too many zucchinis and a food processor calling my name...
So, I made this delicious bread at like 11pm (which is like 4am for those who know I'm not a night person)! Here's the recipe, enjoy!
Zucchini Dark Chocolate Bread (GF + V)
- 1 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Honey
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Flax Egg - 1/4 cup ground flaxseeds and 1/2 cup water
- 1 Zucchini-grated
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 bar of Dark Chocolate (dairy-free)
Takes , serves six people.
- Set aside shredded zucchini & make sure it dries a bit so it doesn't water down the batter.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together wet ingredients - zucchini, EVOO, vinegar, vanilla, and almond milk.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds and water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients with a quick stir along with the flax egg. Pour into a greased bread tin.
- Crumble dark chocolate bar on top and pop into the oven for 35 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!